Paul Selwood has had many group and solo exhibitions since 1965.
- Art Gallery of New South Wales
- Bathurst Regional Art Gallery, New South Wales
- Mildura Arts Centre, Victoria
- Gold Coast Regional Gallery, Queensland
- Griffith University, Queensland
- Heidi Museum of Modern Art, Victoria
- Liverpool City Council, New South Wales
- Macquarie University, New South Wales
- Macquarie Bank, NSW, Singapore
- Maitland Regional Art Gallery, New South Wales
- National Bank Collection, Victoria
- New England Regional Art Museum, New South Wales
- Orange Regional Art Gallery, New South Wales
- Royal Botanic Gardens, Sydney, NSW
- Stanthorpe City Council, Queensland
- Townsville City Council, Queensland
- UBS Collection, Victoria
- Kumstrup Engineering, Denmark.
Prizes and Awards
- 1972 – Armidale Sculpture Prize, juror Daniel Thomas
- 1973 – Liverpool Sculpture Prize, juror Douglas Dundas
- 1975 – Commonwealth Arts Grant
- 1977 – Townsville Sculpture Award
- 1988 – Artist Development Grant, Australia Council
- 1998 – Highly commended, Wynne Prize, Art Gallery of New South Wales
- 2011 – The Balnaves Award, Sculpture by the Sea, Bondi, NSW
- 2013 – The Helen Lempriare Scholarship for a senior sculptor.
2002 – Victorian Bar Association for the Owen Dixon Chambers, Melbourne Victoria.
- Baker, James. From the Landscape: A review of the influence of the landscape in contemporary art, Institute of Contemporary Art publication, Brisbane, 1991.
- Cheney, Jacqui. ‘Seriousness and Subtlety’, The Canberra Times, September 13, 2011.
- Delaruelle, Jacques. Paul Selwood, Art Monthly, July, 1990, no.32.
- Delaruelle, Jacques. Review, Sydney Review, June, 1992.
- Douglas, Tim. ‘A century of being driven to abstraction’, The Australian, September 1, 2011.
- Fern, Lynette. ‘Heavy Metal Inspiration’ Sydney Morning Herald, July 03, 1992.
- Germain, Max. Artists and Galleries of Australia and New Zealand, Lansdowne, 1979.
- Grishin, Sasha. ‘Exploring the boundaries’,The Canberra Times, May 2, 2011.
- Harris, Peter. World Sculpture News, vol.6, No.1, p.71.
- Higson, Rosalie. Statements in Stained Steel, The Australian, Oct 16, 2008.
- Hill, Peter. Richard Goodwin and Paul Selwood at Delmar Gallery, Opening Speech, March 2007.
- Legge, Geoffrey. Negative Positive Positive Negative (catalogue), Watters Gallery, Sydney, 1995.
- Lynn, Elwyn. Reflective tone from the pulpit, The Australian, (Weekend Review), p13, Feb 14, 1993.
- McDonald, John. ‘A life celebrated on a grand scale’, The Sydney Morning Herald, Spectrum, July 11 -12, 2011.
- McDonald, John. ‘Lines of thought’, The Sydney Morning Herald, Spectrum, September 17 – 18, 2011.
- McGillick, Paul. Sculptures in a Setting: Paul Selwood, Aspect, no. 28, 1983.
- Maloon, Terence. In conversation with Paul Selwood: Art and Australia No 48 Volume 2.
- Maloon, Terence. “Manifold: Paul Selwood’s Sculpture’ Watters Gallery Catalogue, 2012.
- Mendelssohn, Joanna. Review, Art and Australia, Autumn, 2009.
- Rey, Una. ‘Do you see what I see’, The Herald, March 2011.
- Scarlet, Ken. Australian Sculptors, Nelson, 1979.
- Shields, Harvey. The Interview: Paul Selwood, online interview, Serious Art.org, May, 2006.
- Sturgeon, Graeme. The Development of Australian Sculpture 1788 1975, Thames, 1978.
- Sturgeon, Graeme. Australian Sculpture Now, National Gallery of Victoria, 1984.